Meet The Herd: Sunspot



Sunspot was a gift from my husband way before I decided to "officially" collect G1 My Little Pony toys. I actually forgot that I had her until we pulled her out of storage last month.

(Click the photos to view full size)


Sparkle sparkle!


She still has a little of that "Fading Pink" color in her mane and tail.


Tinsel is so difficult to keep neat.


Sunspot didn't need any restoration at all. Her blush is intact and she only has one small scratch to one symbol. The other is pretty perfect. She's a great addition to my collection.




Pony Name: Sunspot
Year of Release: Year 7 (1988-1989)
Set: Sparkle 
Pose: Tootsie Pose
Body Color: Orange with silver glitter
Hair Color: 'Fading Pink' with gold glitter, though versions of her with silver glitter also exist
Hair Style: Mid-length and straight
Eye Color: Aqua
Symbol: Pink and yellow smiling sun
Scent: None
Accessories: Sunspot was originally released with an orange sun pick and a gold trimmed ribbon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment